Do you want to do something big and impactful with technology?
Join Modulize on our quest to do improve the biggest industry in the world. Construction is the most significant contributor to waste and carbon emissions globally. We believe a sustainable future for the industry lies in an industrialised approach, where offsite construction is the natural choice.
Working at Modulize means working in a fast-paced startup with a global reach and high ambitions. We are building a diverse team with varied backgrounds and have fun at work!
We are hiring our Marketing Manager to fuel growth.
We are currently ramping up both the technology team and our revenue team, and we are looking for a marketing-driven team member. You will be working with our experienced co-founder and Chief Commercial Officer, Håkon. Please ping him on LinkedIn or apply directly.
You will be amongst the first 10 hires of the company and amongst the first 2 hires on the revenue team. There is no predefined playbook for sales in our company and we will have to create our own through testing, failing, iterating and testing again. But no worries, we have a strong team sense and have a culture built on empathy.
We are ambitious and are looking for people who want to be the best versions of themselves, develop and maybe turn into future managers and leaders. The Revenue Team will work closely together, iterate the sales and marketing strategy, increase the pipeline of prospects and leads, and increase the number of customers and revenue.
What you will do
- Drive B2B early customer acquisition and retention
- Create intimate and lasting relationships with audiences and customers
- Lead the digital presence including content and campaigns
- Influence, educate and prompt the whole organization on the benefits of marketing
What you need
- 4+ years B2B SaaS/Technology-based marketing experience
- Energy, enthusiasm, passion and commercial awareness
- Solid understanding of modern (digital) marketing techniques
- Self-management and accountability with solid leadership skills
- A positive forward-looking mindset.
- Stock options in the company along with strong investors
- Dynamic, small and strong team with various backgrounds from all over the world
- Cool office at MESH Youngstorget centrally located in Oslo
- Five weeks of vacation
- Flexibility in terms of work location (we expect you to be in the office at least 50% of the time)
We look forward to receiving your application!
We are building the collaborative platform for prefabrication and offsite construction by developing B2B SaaS solutions for prefabrication manufacturers.
Check out modulize.io or our LinkedIn page for more information!