Do you want to create positive change in the largest industry on our planet? Some of the most exciting, and often overlooked, opportunities to tackle our biggest environmental challenges lie in changing the way we build!
At Modulize, we believe that the key to sustainable construction lies within offsite construction, and it is our mission to build world class solutions that make more modern ways of building a no brainer! To achieve this, we are developing AI based tools to simplify design, planning and procurement in building projects looking to maximise the benefit of offsite construction!
In this role, you will be working with our team of Full Stack, Data, and Machine Learning Engineers, to build a leading edge product that will challenge how we think about the possibilities in construction.
Our industry is at an inflection point and the opportunities to push the largest industry on the globe into the digital age are tremendous. We want to dare you to think big, take ownership of challenges alongside your team and and take your intellectual curiosity out into the complex world of construction.
- Lead the research and implementation of automation features
- Work with analysis of 2D floor plans, extract floor plan elements such as walls, doors as well as rooms and use suggestive AI methods to speed up the workflow of the user
- Build an end-to-end pipeline that prepares data, trains models and applies the models in automation features
- Translate findings in a quantitative and qualitative way to the stakeholders (technical and non-technical) and provide an analysis in case of pitfalls
- Have customer requirements at the forefront while crafting solutions to optimize for speed of inference and usability of results
- PhD in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Signal Processing or other related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the field
- Deep understanding of all steps in data mining, researching and implementing a machine learning model (deep or classical methods) to drive business goals and deploying to a pipeline using existing deep frameworks such as AWS Sagemaker
- Deep understanding of image processing
- Solid experience in Python
- Experience in Pytorch and/or TensorFlow, openCV, TorchVision, Tensorboard or similar etc.
- Excellent communication skills, structured and solution-oriented
- A self-driven team player with a passion for technology
- Ability to set clear time-bound milestones and deliver progress on these milestones in a measurable way
What we offer
At Modulize we want to build a bold, open, and empathetic environment, where everyone can thrive and get real joy out of doing their best work. You will get:
- A competitive salary
- Equity in the company
- A central office in one of the best cities in the world
- Laptop & equipment
- Social activities with the team
And most importantly, we work hard for everyone in our team to grow alongside the company!