Have you thought about joining a startup to disrupt one of the biggest industries in the world? This is your opportunity! Modulize is funded, has great traction, an incredible team, and we’re looking to fundamentally change how the construction industry works.
Modulize designs and develops a web-based, data driven platform that empowers construction companies to build more sustainably by scaling the adoption of offsite construction.
We’re currently looking for a Visual Design Intern to strengthen our team as we continue to grow. Are you ready to join the exciting growth of a mission driven company that wants to be the catalyst for positive change?
About The Role
We're looking for an ambitious intern or recent graduate who wants to put their skills to the test and help us grow. You will work closely with our Marketing Director and the rest of the Modulize team to not only support communicating our vision but actively contribute towards shaping it. Your primary focus will be on graphic design, branding and creating collateral for multiple channels (website, social media, etc.). We would also love for you to support our copywriting work.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Visual production for various digital advertising platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google etc.
- As we are constantly working on testing and measuring the effect of what we do, much of your time will also be spent on improving what we have "on the air", both when it comes to the aesthetic and communicative
- Design of emails, newsletters and organic content for inbound and outbound marketing
- Assist with art direction in connection with photo and film productions
- Photo editing, and preferably film editing and text animation
- Participate in further developing our visual profile and how we can raise the level of how the brand Modulize appears visually across all platforms
- Lead the creation of an updated set of Brand Guidelines
Skills and Requirements
You should be studying towards or have recently completed a relevant degree (e.g. graphic design) and should have previous experience of creating marketing and communications collateral, whether through your studies, a private portfolio, or work experience.
- High competence in design programs such as Figma / Webflow / Illustrator / InDesign
- Good competence in photo editing programs such as Photoshop, Bridge, Lightroom
- Experience of using CRM tools e.g. HubSpot.
- Basic skills in movie editing programs like Adobe AfterEffects / Premier
- Good English skills (written and oral)
Ultimately we're looking for someone to help us build a fantastic brand. We want to learn from you and ensure that you enjoy learning from us.
At Modulize, you will get to work with an amazing team, building a global tech company. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be involved in every step of creating a product that will have a major impact.
We are striving to build a generous, empathetic, and supportive environment. Beyond personal and professional growth opportunities, we offer a workplace in which everyone gets to shape the company's direction, story, and success.
What we offer
- Paid internship
- Rewarding and challenging tasks on a wide range of projects
- Flexible hybrid working
- Centrally-located modern offices in Oslo
- Regular team events, parties, and off-sites
- A complimentary Audible account and membership of our BookClub
- A unique opportunity to contribute to one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Norway.
We believe that offsite construction is humanity’s best answer for tackling one of the biggest sustainability challenges facing the world today — the way we build. Offsite construction offers a major opportunity to radically change the construction industry for the better by reducing waste and emissions, reducing construction costs and shortening build times, tackling the problem of labour shortages and enabling the reuse of materials and elements at a building’s end of life. By designing and developing tools that ensure that offsite construction can be adopted at scale, Modulize ensures that these benefits can be delivered without sacrificing architectural quality or character.
We look forward to receiving your application!