Are you passionate about sustainability and the future of the construction industry? Do you want to be part of a dynamic and innovative tech startup that is working on making a positive impact on the environment and the way we build our communities? If so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are a tech startup in the construction tech space and we are focused on making offsite construction a more viable alternative for the industry. Offsite construction has numerous benefits, including reduced waste and emissions, faster construction times, and improved safety. We are looking for talented individuals who share our vision and can help us achieve our mission of making the construction industry more sustainable.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and be part of the future of construction!
You do not need all of the following to apply, but anything from this list is considered a plus:
- Working towards a Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Proficiency in TypeScript, React and Python
- Experience with web development, micro-services and REST APIs
- Experience with databases and data modeling
- Understanding of design patterns and software architecture
- As a software engineering intern at our company, you will be responsible for designing and implementing cutting-edge solutions that make offsite construction more efficient and sustainable.
- In this role, you will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for developing and maintaining our core software products, including a web application built in React with complex geometry aspects.
- You will collaborate with other developers, designers and stakeholders to ensure that our solutions meet the needs of our customers and the industry.
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to the overall direction of our product development efforts and help shape the future of our company.
- We are looking for a creative and adaptable software developer who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. If you have a strong background in software development and a passion for sustainability, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and help us make a positive impact on the construction industry!
NOTE: This internship is in Oslo. To apply, you will need to have the necessary documentation to work in the city, such as a EU passport. We understand that this may be disappointing for some, but we are not able to sponsor your visa, and we do not offer remote internships.
What We Offer
At Modulize we want to build a bold, open, and empathetic environment, where everyone can thrive and get real joy out of doing their best work. You will get:
- A paid internship
- The opportunity to do work that will be used by real people
- A high level of trust from us in working on our core tech
- Experience working with talented developers on production systems
- A central office in Oslo
- Social activities with the team